I am sooooo feeling this right now, and I know many, many clients, friends and family members are, too. I’ve posted before about Ascension Symptoms and Solar Flares, and we have had some doozies lately. People almost can’t keep pace with all the upgrades. I just stumbled upon a very thorough article from Removing the Shackles and thought I’d share, since things have increased in intensity even this past week. Hang in there! We’re on the ride of our lifetimes …
The Ascension Flu: The change is almost here
I originally posted this article way back in May 2012, but conversations I have been having this past week, (and the physical, mental, and emotional symptoms that have been hammering me) made me realize that it’s time to repost it.
The energies of change are a swirling vortex that is sweeping us up, to surf the eddies and flow of the tides that are washing over us and through us.
…and the ride can be a bit dizzying.
Yesterday many wonderful awake and aware people discussed the issue of “Paying the Price of being Awake” Many of the comments made were enlightening, and nakedly honest in their expression. One of the things that we may forget about this journey we are on, is the effect these changes bring not only to OURSELVES, but to our relationships with the people around us. Several of the points in the article below directly reflect these changes we are experiencing in our personal relationships.
The guilt we may feel over lost relationships, or the distancing that we are experiencing within our circles is difficult to over come. Especially if those that are fading into the background are family members. We are changing, and when WE change, we cannot expect those around us to change at the same pace, or even at all.
We are each on our own path. Sometimes others paths branch off from ours taking those people onto another trail of their own direction, and sometime other paths unite, joining ours and weaving themselves into our journey.
This journey is ours to experience. It’s not always comfortable though.
So if you’re feeling discombobulated bewildered and befuddled, maybe you have the ascension flu. It’s a process, albeit a confusing one for the unwary. Take it easy on yourself. Rest and Relax and do what feels natural to make yourself feel comfortable. It’s not all in your head!
ps: Antoinette I think you’ll find this article very helpful!
SUNDAY, 27 MAY 2012
“I can’t come to work….I have the Ascension Flu!”
If I had the technological know-how, I’d record a fake commercial to embed here. But I don’t, so picture light sweeping strings playing in the back ground, and pictures of people running through fields of flowers in slow motion, with the breeze softly blowing through their hair while they smile vapidly….
“Are you tired and run down? Feeling a bit lost and disoriented, like you just can’t keep up with the crowd? Are you bloated and pimply and feeling like a clumsy teenager again? Can’t sleep? Need to eat and eat?…… You too may have a case of……. The Ascension Flu!”
Yesterday when I wrote the article “The Question of Ascension” I said:
Here are my thoughts on Ascension: I don’t know exactly what it is. I don’t know exactly who what where when why or how it will happen.
I know it’s happening- I can feel it. I can feel the changes in my own body, mind and spirit. It’s real, and that is all that I Know.
… and that is what I’m going to write about today. The “Ascension Flu”.
As I’ve said before, I read voraciously and file things away in the back of my head for future reference. I’ve read several articles about the “symptoms” of ascension, and at the time thought “Oh yea, I know that feeling!”, but like everything else it was filed away and not really in the front of my brain pan.
Then last week we had the eclipse and the global meditation. I don’t know, I guess I somehow thought I’d wake up Monday morning feeling like a different person. Wet fire crackers. Hmmmmm…. it was a bit disappointing, but, whatever, my week went on. Little did I realize that by this weekend I’d think I was going insane or suffering from some terrible malady. Then just when I was ready to call the hospital to book and MRI and EEG, and a battery of tests, one of my best friends sent me this link:
….and suddenly I had one of those moments of extreme clarity: I’m not loosing my mind!!! I have the Ascension Flu!!!
As I said, I’ve read lots of articles about the various physical, emotional, mental and spiritual symptoms of going through ascension, but Hey! I’m really busy. And forgetful. Very.
My personal symptoms started ramping up about 2 weeks ago, but this past week has been just ridiculous. Seriously.
Needless to say I’ve sent this article out to everyone and had a billion responses of: “Oh thank god! I thought I was coming down with some horrible brain disease!!”.
So for those of you that are feeling just a bit out of whack, have a read and put your mind to rest. It’s probably just the Ascension Flu!
* BUT… if you are experiencing any symptoms of extreme discomfort, please see a doctor, just to make sure!!!
1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.
2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.
3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.
4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can’t be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the ‘cleansing and releasing’ hour.
5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a ‘disconnect’. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.
6. ‘Seeing’ and ‘hearing’ things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.
7. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.
8. Feeling ‘out of body’. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defence mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.
9. Periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.
10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.
11. You don’t feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, ‘rebooting’. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, ‘doing’ and ‘making things happen’ becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to ‘bring’ you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.
12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you feel ‘sick’ inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being ‘pushed, to move forward; to ‘be’ and create the New.
13. A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.
14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.
15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.
16. Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.
17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.
18. Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.
19. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don’t belong here anymore. We are returning to Source. Everything is over, but many of us are staying to experience and create the New World. Also, our old plans for coming have been completed.
20. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort. You are rapidly experiencing several dimensions and greatly opening. Much is available to you now. You are just not used to it. Your awareness has been heightened and your barriers are gone. This will pass and you will eventually feel very at Home like you have never felt before, as Home is now here.
21. Anxiety and panic. Your ego is losing much of itself and is afraid. Your system is also on overload. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behaviour patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviours you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. This will pass and you will eventually feel so much love, safety and unity. Just wait.
22. Depression. The outer world may not be in alignment with the New, higher vibrational you. It doesn’t feel so good out there. You are also releasing lower, darker energies and you are ‘seeing’ through them. Hang in there.
23. Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams. You are releasing many, many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy. Many are now reporting that they are experiencing beautiful dreams. Your dream state will eventually improve and you will enjoy it again. Some experience this releasing while awake. My mother commented one day that she believed I was having nightmares in the daytime.
24. Night sweats and hot flashes. Your body is ‘heating’ up as it burns off residue.
25. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction. Your soul is balancing out your energy. It usually feels great in this new direction, as your soul knows more than you do. It is breaking your ‘rut’ choices and vibration.
26. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare, with many ‘worst nightmare’ aspects to it. Your soul is guiding you into ‘stretching’ into aspects of yourself where you were lacking, or into ‘toning down’ aspects where you had an overabundance. Your energy is just balancing itself. Finding your way to peace through this situation is the test you have set up for yourself. This is your journey, and your soul would not have set it up if you weren’t ready. You are the one who finds your way out and you will. Looking back, you will have gratitude for the experience and be a different person.
Here are a few more symptoms that were not listed in the above article that I have found many many people (including myself) to be experiencing as well:
– Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine. A sense of energy vibrating on top of the head, as if energy is erupting from the head in a shower. Also the sensation of energy pouring in through the crown, described as “sprinkles”. This may also be experienced as pressure on the crown, as if someone is pushing his/her finger into the center of your head.
– Food intolerances, allergies you never had before: As you grow more spiritual, you are more sensitive to everything around you. Your body will tell you what it can no longer tolerate, as if it, too, is sloughing off what doesn’t serve it anymore. You might be cleansing yourself of toxins. Some people find they often have a white residue in their mouth, much like that of runners at the end of a race.
– Sight: Blurry vision, shimmering objects, seeing glittery particles, auras around people, plants, animals, and objects. Some report seeing formerly opaque objects as transparent. When you close your eyes, you no longer see darkness, but a redness. You may also see geometric shapes or brilliant colors and pictures when eyes are closed. Colors appear more vivid — the sky might look teal or the grass an amazing green. As you become more sensitive, you may see shapes or outlines in the air, especially when the room is almost dark. When your eyes are open or closed, you may see white shapes in your peripheral vision.
– Hearing: Increased or decreased hearing. hearing white noise in the head, beeps, tones, music or electronic patterns. Some hear water rushing, bees buzzing, whooshing, roaring or ringing. Others have what is called audio dyslexia– you can’t always make out what people are saying, as if you can no longer translate your own language.
– Enhanced senses of smell, touch, and/or taste. I notice I can now smell and taste chemical additives in some foods in a rather unpleasant manner. Other food may taste absolutely wonderful. For some people, these enhancements are both delightful and distracting. You might even smell the fragrance of flowers now and then.
– Skin eruptions: Rashes, bumps, acne, hives, and shingles. Outbreaks around the mouth and chin, even on unusual areas of your body.
– Changes in meditation. Not feeling the same sensations as before. Not having the same experience. Difficulty in focusing.
– “Teachers” appear everywhere with perfect timing to help you on your spiritual journey: people, books, movies, events, Mother Nature, etc.
– Heart palpitations. A racing heart usually accompanies a heart opening. It only lasts for a few moments and means that the heart is re-balancing itself after an emotional release. (I had a few episodes back in February that freaked me out with my “heart” pounding so hard and fast I could barely stand.)
– Faster hair and nail growth. …very weird!
– Bloating, gassiness….not pleasant when you’re out in public!
Strange pressures and sensations in the areas of chakra centers- sometimes almost uncomfortable pressure, or prickling sensations. Last week I felt like I had a piece of food stuck in my throat…for 3 days. Last month I had an uncomfortable heavy pressure on my solar plexus every time I ate for several days.
Take heart my friends! As we move closer to our goal, we will feel the changes happening. It’s not going to last forever, and soon we will reap the benefits!
(Link to original article.)