Sorry for a week without updates. I’ve spent this time preparing some fun new things for you but haven’t yet had a chance to post them. Rumor has it that one of these will appear on www.welikeitraw.com sometime this week. I’ve also got a video in the works, plus some new articles. In the meantime, here are some easy ways to raise your vibration, which makes animal communication, telepathy and angel healing work that much more effective:
High Vibration Foods
1) Anything in its uncooked, minimally processed raw, sprouted and organic state maintains or amplifies its originally high life force.
2) Greens! (Because they grow UP towards the sun, and also because they alkalize your system, letting you move into a positively flowing space.)
3) Food and water infused with Reiki. Even if you only know Reiki Level 1, you can hold your hands above your food/water (or imagine doing so) in order to activate its enzymes and life force. A highly love-infused blessing will increase vibration, too.
4) Raw cacao, provided you treat it with reverence and love, and not just as “candy.” Consider raw cacao in the same category as tobacco or alcohol, both sacred substances, which can become addictive or vibration lowering if abused. Raw cacao in small, loving, deliberate doses can have the effect of opening and softening the heart, inviting bliss and increased awareness. If you don’t feel it, don’t worry. No one’s making you eat raw cacao! You will know if it resonates with you.
5) Spirulina and/or E3Live. These tiny, ancient organisms bring us closer to the original, watery love-vibe of Mother Earth.
6) Goji Berries. A Tibetan wonder, perhaps the most studied “superfood,” goji berries visibly raise the vibration of people who regularly consume them. I can usually “pick out” the goji eaters or goji drinkers in a crowd.
High Vibration Sounds
1) “The Sound of Silence.” Your right brain naturally receives more telepathic and auditory information. When you want to tune in, allow yourself to tune out the static for a while. You might be surprised at what comes through!
2) Moving water, especially an ocean, creek, large lake or stream. Water freshens the air, allowing us to inhale more oxygen. It also releases negative ions that sharpen mental clarity and enhance relaxation. Listening to water reminds us that life ebbs and flows, so that we can keep our vibration high even when faced with troubling times.
3) The sounds “ah” and “oh” as in “alleluia,” “holy, holy, holy,” and “ahhh-ohhhh-mmmm.”
4) For aura strengthening when you find yourself surrounded by negativity or fear, try “Om Namo Bhagavate Vaasuudeevaaya.” There’s a guided meditation on Yogiraj Alan Finger’s CD, or you can listen to a musical version here.
5) “The Gayatri Mantra.” Sometimes called the original and most sacred mantra, this beautiful chant opens the third eye, heart and crown, invoking blessings through the power of sound, vibration and intention.
6) “Om.” Did you know that you can balance all of your lower chakras just by balancing your crown (at the top of your head)? Chanting the ancient sound of Om creates resonance within your nasal passages and sinus cavities, which stimulates parts of the brain, which in turn reorganizes the rest of your energy system. Krishna Das makes the most amazing Om sounds. You can hear some of them here.
High Vibration Colors
Believe it or not, all colors (even red, black, brown and grey) can carry high vibrations. It just depends on your perspective.
Although many people think of black as a “negative” color, it actually contains ALL colors. No doubt, black presents intense energy, but consider embracing the color instead of denigrating it. Oftentimes when we perceive black as bad, it’s because we are too close or too attached to outcomes. Step back and ask to recognize the beauty before you. When approached from an awareness of Oneness, black becomes an opportunity–the darkly cocooned metamorphosis, that sacred void, the profound mystery of All That Is.
Grey reminds us that nothing is merely black or white. We fear grey, perhaps more than any other color, because it challenges us to move beyond a world of “obvious” duality. Grey brings us to the twilight hour, where shapes shift and forms reveal their underlying fluidity. As fog or dark skies roll in, they carry moisture, the watery force that first made life livable on Planet Earth. Grey brings the promise of those magical moments when we see sunlight streaming through the clouds–a reminder of anticipation followed by fresh downpours of sunlight, rain and blessings.
Brown, often explained as a smudge or cloud on the aura, likewise holds potent light. Consider that most seeds occur in shades of brown. These lock in the life force energy that eventually explodes into active, growing life. Moist, rich soil is brown, as is chocolate, most tree bark, and human skin when exposed to sunlight. Brown connects us to earth energy and reminds us of the latent power running through all our lives.
Red, the color of the root chakra, is often contrasted to the violet or white of the crown chakra. Sometimes people will read an aura as “good or bad” based on how much purple or blue they see. Again, such judgment colors our perspective and weakens its accuracy. Red anchors us to earth and therefore allows us to expand to higher spiritual heights while still maintaining human form. Without strong roots, we simply cannot sustain our maximum spiritual growth. Remember that violet comes from mixing red and blue (the root with the throat and third eye); white comes by blending all the colors.
One of my favorite quotes of all time comes from the movie, “Silence Becomes You”:
“When the white light meets the black void, it does not make grey. It makes all the colors of the universe.”
When confronted with “lower vibration colors,” amp up your own white light, and then look again. I guarantee you’ll catch more rainbows!